Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sodium Carbonate

Yesterday's Lunch:

Appetizer of grape tomatoes with salt...and more salt
Appetizer of Tostitos Scoops chips with salsa and guacamole
Dessert of half Golden Delicious Apple
Entree of an organic cheese tortellini thingy with pesto sauce that was immediately thrown in the trash because it tasted like mint. I hate mint. And it was organic. I tried organic but I need to just embrace the fact that preservatives are for me.

Today's Lunch:
Appetizer of Tostitos Scoops chips with salsa and guacamole
Dessert of grape tomatoes with salt...and more salt
Entree of a Healthy Choice chicken and rosemary potato thingy. I ate most of it. It also had broccoli.

My current craving: Grape Tomatoes with salt...and more salt. I couldn't wait to get out of a meeting so I could go eat my salt with tomatoes. I'm going to be retaining pounds of water any day now. I just realized I've only gone to the bathroom once today. I think the water retention has begun.

3 comments:

Kellsey said...

Katy, do you hate all things mint? what about chocolate mint? what about hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps? how about Starbucks Peppermint Mocha?

Are you seeing my theme here? I am a chocolate with mint-aholic, and then some. If you do truly hate mint in everything, then I guess that means more mint for me!

Katy said...

I don't like anything mint...especially chocolatey minty things. I will eat a peppermint though.

Beck said...

I don't think God wants you to eat mint...especially since mint gum makes you sneeze 3 times.