Monday, February 12, 2007

Your Grayness

I can't stop looking in my magnified mirror and counting the number of gray hairs I have on my head. I feel like they are multiplying every day. I think this cold weather is causing the frantic sprouting of gray hair around my hairline. I can't pluck them because I don't want wire-y swirling hairs to grow in their place. Therefore I am plagued by this question:

When does one embrace the fact that their hair is gray and frequent color processing begins?

This is a BIG question because it means more frequent visits to the salon and more money down the drain. Not that I think that getting your hair colored is money down the drain. I mean, whatever keeps me looking young!

Okay, so there are only maybe 10 gray hairs. But they are 10 visible gray hairs. I could have sworn that I only had six last week.

No comments: