Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tune In Tokyo

Tune in THIS Thursday night, February 22, to see my Level 1A Second City Conservatory teacher on my favorite show, The Office! Jean Villepique is crush-worthy, talented and an amazing teacher. She pushed us hard and made me go way way way outside my comfort zone. I hated her for it. Not really, but sort of.

All because of her I just got cast doing a small voice over! Do you remember that one snowy night when I had those auditions? One happened to be for a Chicago Comedy T.V. Pilot competition. Well, I'm doing a small voice over for one of the entries. Neato! It's only a matter of time before I too am on the office as Dwight's love interest! Move over Angela!

2 comments:

Kellsey said...

Awesome!!! Congrats on the voice-over, Katy-O.

I can't wait to see you on The Office.

Katy said...

The Jean Machine was great last night! She was the wife of the Dunder Mifflin CEO. I wish we could have seen more of her. She is muy talented.