Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Aqua Naturale Per Favore

I've been drinking more water today than I have in a long time. There are two reasons for this behavior:

1) My friend just told me she had kidney stones because she wasn't drinking enough water and was extremely dehydrated. Kidney stones = fear.

2) I'm extremely bored at work and going to the kitchen to refill my cup gives me the opportunity to walk around, talk with people, and step away from the little black box that is slowly sucking the life out of me.

Drinking lots of water is good for you, right? My coworker, Erin, just informed me that a woman died the other day from drinking too much water. I'll probably make the news later this week as the next woman to die from drinking too much water. Thank you job-in-a-cubicle.

3 comments:

Beck said...

Wow. So much time on your hands. Thank you for using it to blog about drinking water. I'm really looking forward to your posts on breathing air and swallowing. Riveting.

(wink - I love you)

Katy said...

Becky, thank you for your delightful comment. However, I do want to point out the fact that not only did I write about water but I also taught you some Italian. The title translated says, "Natural water please."

I'll be sure to write more riveting material when you finally call me back.

CrazyJohn said...

Just so everyone knows, dying from too much water is called "drowning".

Hey new neighbor!!!