Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Carpool Ballad

As you might know, there are five of us from work who carpool together during the frigid winter months. Here is a little song written by Megan in honor of our time together. It won't make sense to any of you (and probably will make you raise an eyebrow) but it made me cry laughing. Thanks Megan!

"I want your ding...ding...dong and I want to p ick you up everyday!
I want to see that fine lookin' man on the sidewalk by the man
riding the horse statue at Addison & Belmont.

I want your ding...ding...dong and I want to pick you up everyday!
Don't forget your man muffs for those blistery days...or not so blistery days.

I want your ding...ding...dong and I want to pick you up everyday!
I want to whistle out the car window at those crazy runners/walkers/stupid people
on or near the Ochen of Lake Michigan.

I want your ding...ding...dong and I want to pick you up everyday!
I want your ding...ding...dong and I want to pick you up everyday!"

I love my carpool peeps!

This song is in reference to our carpool theme song "Ding Ding Dong" by Gunther & The Sunshine Band.

No comments: