Thursday, April 26, 2007

Movin' on Up

In exactly 16 hours the movers are arriving to transport all my crap from the old apartment to the new one. So far I have 18 boxes locked and loaded and ready to go. How does one young woman collect so much stuff? I really am working on the purging process. I have a car load to take to good will tonight. When I realize the reality of my closet situation at the new place I'm going to have to take another load - OR! - all my friends can just come by my apartment and glean my clothes and shoes. It will be like an open house except you can take things with you. BUT DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY NEW PINK AND BLACK VIA SPIGA HEELS!

I'm excited about beginning something new. But I'm also sad to leave a place that has housed so many wonderful memories. I don't say it enough but I am a blessed girl.

No comments: