Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Power of Shoes

I'm a shoe addict. Occasionally I'll even call myself a shoe-whore. Those are strong words for a strong obsession. I recently bought two pairs of shoes online. I was having a crappy day and then voila! The shoes arrive! It's sad how I got such a pick-me-up from a silly pair of shoes.

The movers came on Sunday to do an estimate of how much it will cost to move me. The guy kept repeating over and over "I'm so glad I'm a guy. Look at all your clothes and shoes!" Yeah, well everyone has their vices! Yes my closet did snap in half a while back, but it hasn't broken since - thanks to extra bracing. It's my goal to purge my closet and my apartment this week to shock the movers at how much less stuff I have than they originally thought. I just feel bad for giving something away; it's like I'm abandoning it or something. I need to get over it already!

My second pair of shoes arrived. The day just keeps getting better and better! It's a sickness. I need help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i go through whatever you purge from your closet?