Thursday, April 12, 2007

Me! In a Film!

I just got this email:

Hi Katy,

I am excited to tell you that you have been selected for the part of Jennifer in the film "Families".

I will be contacting you soon with a shooting schedule. Please contact me with any questions that you have. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

JoAnna


Me! In a film! Yes it's a student film but I don't care! It's the big break I've been waiting for! I'll be paid with potbelly sandwiches and water. What more could a girl want?

FYI, it is a short film that none of you will ever see. Two words: Resume Builder.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yea!!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it. Doesn't it feel great when people let you do what you want to do in life?

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO!

and Potbelly sandwiches would really be worth it.

"Jennifer." Never really thought of you as a jennifer. I wish she was named "Bonnie." And that she wore a lovely pantsuit.

Anonymous said...

congrats dear sister! I am so proud of you. Please call with all the details...