Monday, April 02, 2007

Photo Shoot

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends! I hardly slept this weekend and am feeling it today! I was having too much fun to sleep. That and for some reason my body clock wanted me to wake up at 7am on both Saturday and Sunday. WHY? The good news is that I was able to do my 6 mile run before the lakefront path got busy. And I made it! I didn't even stop! It was cool with a little bit of rain. Running in that weather is my favorite. I did happen to see a man getting CPR right next to the path. It was definitely upsetting. All I could do was pray. He was just thinking he was going out to start his day and suck in some fresh air. I don't know how it turned out.
********
On Sunday we had our "photo shoot" for Heavy. I call it "photo shoot" but it was more of us taking picture in and around The Golden Apple. The guys wanted to maintain their figures with some greasy cheesy eggs and pancakes. I opted for the egg whites and fruit.
It will be a fun cast and here are some pictures they'll use to make us look snappy:

No comments: