Friday, August 10, 2007

Blast from the Past

Any minute now five friends of mine from my childhood should be arriving in Chicago! Whitney, Tiffany, Megan, Bunny and Courtney are making their way up here to have a mini-reunion with me and Marissa. Most of us have known each other since we were in third grade. When I lived in Dallas after college we would all try and get together once a month. As far as I know, they still try and keep that tradition alive. I'm going to try and convince as many of them as possible to move to Chicago.

I'm sure the weekend will involve eating, laughing, eating, drinking, eating and some more eating. God give me strength!

I'll be sure to post pictures soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KT ~ Have an absolutely wonderful weekend...and give the girls hugs from me. Gosh, what a terrific way to spend a weekend. Hope at least 1 sees the many virtues of living in Chicago and decides to move there.
We're in Skagway, having a great time. No more diamond shopping! Love, love

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see pictures of everyone! Hope it was fun!

Kellsey said...

If anyone is still there, give them a shout-out for me!

Can't wait to see the pictures, either! SO MUCH FUN!

Oh, and by the way, so sorry about the towing episode. how very disappointing.

I'm glad that the 4Runner was saved, though. YEA for 4Runners. Ours is going on 11 years and still going strong. Love that car!

Katy said...

Mine is a good 11 years old too! It's almost 12. Yikes! Those things last forever.

I'll be sure to post pictures soon!

Jana said...

yay!!!!! Boston loves my best friend Wedding Girl like that alot.