Friday, August 17, 2007

City Gone Wild

This city is just crazy right now. I don't know if it's the fact that the airshow is going on this weekend or that the Cubs are actually doing good this year, but the fact remains that people are just nuts! Suddenly people have forgotten how to drive, how to use crosswalks, and how to do normal things like chew with their mouths closed. I'm almost scared to go anywhere tonight. Janell's mom is in town and is taking us somewhere delicious for dinner so I think I'll risk it. I'll do almost anything for a good meal.

It's been a really really long week at work and with my personal life. I'm so glad it's Friday. And what am I going to do now that So You Think You Can Dance is over? I asked Jessie the other day who would win if we had a So You Think You Can Dance competition between the girls in our apartment. Honestly, I think it would be me. I don't mean to brag but... Then I said that she would win if we had a So You Think You Can Sew contest and Janell would definitely walk away with the title of champion if we had a So You Think You Can Cook competition. Lately I'd also win for the So You Think You Can Ignore Your Alarm and Sleep In Instead of Running Off Those Cookies You Ate Last Night contest.

No comments: