Sunday, August 05, 2007

Santa Monica: Day 2



Andrew and I enjoyed the beach on our second day in Santa Monica. We worked out (a true vacation miracle) and then rented bikes and rode from one end of the bike path all the way to the other. We rode a roller coaster, drank fresh squeezed lemonade, and walked/people watched along Venice Beach. Venice Beach = interesting sights.

That night we found our way to the Promenade in Marina Del Ray and saw Bourne Ultimatum. Two thumbs up from us! We saw it in the "Directors Hall." That means that there are comfy leather seats, better sound, assigned seating and a pricier ticket. Who cares! It was great!

Here are a few pictures from the day.

Oh and I bought some skinny jeans on sale from Nordstrom Rack. Why? Why would I do that? Skinny jeans = spandex (on me). I think I was overwhelmed by the skinnyness of the jeans here in California. When will I EVER wear these back home?

No comments: