Sunday, August 05, 2007

X-Games: Super Moto, Moto X Freestyle and Moto X Race





This was an exciting day! The sun was warm, the air was cool, and my shorts were sweaty from the hot seats. No seriously, they were. I had to stand up one time to go buy a hot dog and soft pretzel (basically I ate a loaf of bread) and realized I looked like I didn't make it to the bathroom in time. But again, that's neither here nor there...

My favorite event of the night was the Moto X Freestyle competition. It was similar to the Big Air competition but they did about 1,000 more jumps and tricks. More than once I grabbed onto Andrew's arm and screamed. I'm happy to report that there were a few crashes but everyone was able to walk away.

Here are a few pictures.

Today we are going to explore the beach again. Did I mention I have a farmer's tan from two days ago? I do. I need to get rid of it before I go home. Then we'll go to Hollywood or something. Who knows! We are taking the red eye flight home so we have the whole day ahead of us.

No comments: