Wednesday, August 01, 2007

X-Games 2007

In exactly 20 hours I will be in L.A.! Not that I'm counting. Tonight I'm going to spend a couple of hours preparing for my trip: packing, cleaning, making lists, researching Santa Monica, getting a tattoo, self-made pedicure... Whoa! Did I just say tattoo? Yes, yes I did. I mean, I want to fit in with the crowd at the X-Games. Am I right or am I right?

I once had a dream that I got a white tattoo. It was some sort of white script written on my inner forearm. What does that mean? It means I was watching Miami Ink before bed. As if there is such a thing. I love that show. I know this may come as a surprise, but I occasionally cry during emotional episodes. It also may be prompted by me asking Becky, "Okay, if you had to get a tattoo or you would be killed, what would you get?" I always ask deep and insightful questions like, "Okay, if you could have anyone walk into the room right now at this exact moment, who would it be?"

I'll try to update from the road.
Meanwhile, here's a picture of Andrew doing his thing!

No comments: