Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tina Fey Fey

Last night while waiting for my prescription to be filled at Walgreens, I perused the magazine aisle. "Prescription?" you ask. Don't worry, I'm not sick. It's just the teenage acne I will deal with THE REST OF MY LIFE! Saw "hot doctor" yesterday. It's always lovely when "hot doctor" has to peer really closely at your acne-skin. He agreed to a refill and warned me incessantly that I CANNOT get pregnant on this pill or it's bad news bears. I promised that even though I'm not on birth control, I won't get pregnant. "Well, what are you using as a contraceptive?" "Um...how about not having sex?" And there I sealed the deal that he thinks I'm a lesbian. I'm so tempted to call him and say, "Um, hi Doctor. I just wanted to clarify something with you real quick...."

But that's neither here nor there. What was I saying? Oh yes, I saw Tina Fey on the cover of Marie Claire and thought to myself, "I like Tina Fey. She's so freakin' talented, witty, and smart. I think I'd like to read this article. Oh wait! AND it's an interview by Amy Poehler. This should be good." You know what? I was SO right! I laughed out loud in Walgreens. The way they communicate and play off of each other reminds me of me and Beckles. So please read the article found here. Hilaire. You may have to actually pick up a copy of the magazine to read the whole thing, but it's worth it. TRUST ME!

No comments: