Thursday, April 10, 2008

Until Next Week

Here are a few updates from my life:

1. Fabulous fun wedding in Austin this weekend. I'm leaving tonight, but more on that later.

2. I had TWO fantastic On Camera classes these past two weeks. I performed two dramatic scenes: one from A League of Their Own (thank God she cast me in Gina Davis' role and not Rosie O'Donnell's. Had it been the opposite I would have wired my mouth shut) and another from some random movie about Richard Speck called Moment of Rage. I got kudos for both! It felt unbelievably amazing to feel like you nailed both scenes. I wish I could post the scenes online, but I most likely will never see them again. boo.

3. Last night's show with The Senate had a scene that we labeled "Supermarket Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle." It was so utterly random (like the rest of the show) and I loved it. I was in love with a man who thought he was a Ninja Turtle. It was beautiful really.

I should be thrilled that I'm not flying American tonight. I should also be thrilled that I'm not flying out of O'Hare. It is a rainy mess in Chicago and my hope that I'll fly out on time...or even tonight...is dwindling. Why so negative, Katy? I don't know, maybe it's because the periodical hit today.

The GOOD news is that I'm flying to Austin for my cousin, Alyse's wedding. I love family weddings because my family is so fun to be around. Our love for each other is equivolent to the thought of standing on a beach and holding hands around a campfire singing Kumbiah.

I'll also be spending time with Katherine and Jennie from college and Kellsey from high school. I CAN'T wait!

No comments: