Monday, April 14, 2008

Wedding Pics

Here's the link for more pictures from the wedding weekend.

Pictures from the wedding:


Here's a pic of a few of the cousin's at a wedding shower on Saturday morning:


Notice my chest is pretty much normal in this picture:


Now below you'll see the tragic response my skin had to the sun. I swear Chicago warmed up 10 degrees once I got off the plane from the radiating heat from my chest.


Me and the happy couple - Jeff & Alyse


I love this picture! Liam's cracking everyone up, as always.


They are watching uncle Bob sing. You can't tell that I'm totally tearing up. It was wonderfully sweet.


And then we party a little. Here I am tearing up the dance floor with dad.


Now what are the chances that I'd take two different pics with two different nephews and both would be crying and reaching for their moms. Well, it happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of you! You clean up good. :)

Especially like the one of you and your Dad. There just seems to be so much fun there. Love and respect too.

Looks like everyone had a great time.

P2