Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Campaign Trail

I'm really not looking forward to the Presidential election. It's the peacemaker in me. If the Democratic nominee campaign is a foreshadow of what's to come, I'm in serious trouble. It's like junior high but with more money and expensive suits.

Last night I was with some people who said, "'F' the Republicans!" I'm sure the Republicans are at home saying, "Pray for the souls of Democrats!" I already stated my case earlier this year. I just don't know if I can take it. I'm sure both parties are already storing up juicy stories to try and bring down the other party. Is this what we have to do to elect the leader of our country? By November we won't want to elect either candidate.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Aahhh! Looks like you got the same spammer comment. I just went to my comment settings to try to add "comment moderation" so I have to approve of comments before their posted. Hopefully that'll work...

PS Yes, I am already way over the whole campaign. Ick.