Sunday, December 30, 2007

Back On the Air











Sorry for the lack of updates recently. You know how I get when I'm home with my family. This week at home has consisted of babies, babies and more babies. Liam constantly makes me laugh with his giggles and smiles. Connor has me running around like crazy chasing after him. And Archer has given me some of the best smiles a two month old can give. Seriously, he has the cutest little dimple just to the left of his smile. I wish I could capture it on my camera but I'm too busy staring at him in awe. He's grown so much these past two months. He's only a couple of pounds lighter than Liam. Wonders never cease.

Andrew and I had a date night the other night. Mi Cocina and Once made for a fun night. Then all of us, except the McCroskeys, headed to the lake for a couple of nights. I shot skeet and actually hit a couple this time. We played tennis and I sweated while only wearing pants and a t-shirt. I love Texas winters. We watched movies and worked on an insanely difficult puzzle. Drewby brought his cute girlfriend to the lake. So we were no longer the odd-man out together. I had to hold the torch on my own. Good times.

All in all it has been a fantastic week. I won't bore you with any more details other than I got a big fat big new t.v. for Christmas. Now I can watch Planet Earth on HD-TV.

Enjoy some of the pictures from this past week. Have a safe and wonderful New Years!

No comments: