Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Have Funny Friends

This is an email I received this morning from a dear friend of mine. I absolutely love the honesty and visual pictures (and yes, I did get her permission...and no it isn't Becky). The funny parts are bolded for those of you who are lazy or may have a boss lurking around your cube:

Things are well and I am ready for some downtime. I just need to get through the next two weeks and then I am home free until January 3rd, 2008!! Uhhhhh...just the sheer thought makes me want to tee tee in my Snow White panties!! I am sitting in St. Louis wasting yet more of life in an airport. I have done quite a few things this morning that have made me quite productive. I am sitting close to the Starbucks in a booth and getting the smells of yum coffee and the sounds of great tunes. For free too! Apparently the booth phone tells me it is 72 degrees in here.
I beg to differ and if that's the outside temperature, someone needs to exchange the 7 for a 3. Not pretty out there. Luckily my plane is coming in from PHX, so no worries about weather delays there. I am headed to Orlando until Friday.

Someone just ordered a gran-day. That was painful, kind of like when smart people would order fa-gi-das from me. Uhhhhh, they are not relatives to the VA-gina. (sometimes I crack myself up...or it may just be the lack of sleep that has put me over the edge...and that I need to spend some one on one time with me a potty, but don't feel I have the privacy I need.)

I had a disruptive booger this morning. I mean, paralyzing booger this morning that made me stop mid make up application in the public bathroom and search out a Puffs. It was quickly resolved. But I was concerned to see so much blood, which always takes me back to the episode of Little House on the Prarie where the cousin had bloody noses all the time and they determined he had an inoperable brain tumor (like they weren't ALL inoperable back in the those days!) So I've always associated bloody noses with brain tumors since that life changing episode. It disturbed me inards.


Only true friends will tell you about their boogs.

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

I SO remember that episode of Little House and think of it often for some reason...so strange that I am not alone in that....