Friday, December 07, 2007

Katy's Headshots

Here they are ladies and gentlemen! The moment you've all been waiting for....







I have to say that my favorite is the third one because it just looks most like me - laughing at myself. I think the photographer had just asked me to say the word "douche." WHAT?! EW! NO! Doesn't the fourth one just want to make you say, "Oooooh, she's so mysterious...and slightly scary. I'm afraid she'll hurt me"? I love the blue background. It's an old garage in the photographer's neighborhood and I was sitting on greasy cement. Soooo sexy! I had to use it. Go ahead, admit it, the second one tempts you to stroke my head while saying, "Pretty bird. Pretty bird."

I think I have a few different looks to work with in these shots. Now onto getting an agent...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! Great pictures. Who knew you were so cute? Ok, everyone did but these just remind us again. ;-) I am thinking awesome smiles run in your family.

Jana said...

you look fab, katy-o.

Jess Lindsay said...

AMAZING!

Heidi said...

Very good pics. I like all of them! You are really photogenic.

Beck said...

You look so skinny in the tank top! I've always coveted your upper arms and shoulders, Kates. Show those babies off!

I love the third one, too. But I do like how you aren't afraid to give the "come hither" look in the 4th.

Katy said...

Oh do go on! See how there are four two letter words in a row? Love it!

Thanks for all the compliments and well wishes regarding my face and my future...and my upper arms! Beckles, shamefully my upper arms are now suffering the consequences of holiday food and winter weight.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellsey said...

Lovely you are, my beautiful friend! How fun to get to have these done and for them to have turned out so well.

YEA!

Kate said...

Wow! These look fantastic! Way to go, Katy-O!

The Mitchells said...

You're hot...these are the greatest pictures!!

Katy said...

I think I'm going with #3 to send to agents, etc. Maybe they'll think, "Hey! I want to hang out with her!"

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Posting pictures that actually look like you. Thank you, dear daughter. I love them all...and I love YOU.
Mom

Katy said...

And the winner is......drumroll please....number one! After a discussion with my teacher, he said that the first one is multi-market. I see what he means. So wish me luck and say a few prayers for a mailing that will be going out to agents soon!

Anonymous said...

Katy, I finally got to read your blog today and the photos are wonderful. I am sending them to every single male I know. The guys in the prison ministry will LOVE them. You will no doubt hear from one of them soon. Seriously...beautiful shots of a beautiful person.