Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Martian Chronicles

I'm currently reading a book I never expected to find myself reading. I believe it's actually a collection of writings in newspapers and magazines. It's The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury. It's quite intriguing and a little weird, but then again, it is Ray Bradbury. Science Fiction fans have probably already read it. I have an audition for the play on Saturday. I'm not quite sure how they turn this book into a play but I'm sure it'll be interesting. I hope I get to the cold reading part of the audition. It'd be a boost of self-esteem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy, I am a big Ray Bradbury fan. I loved the Martian Chronicles. He is not your typical SiFi writer. He gives a commentary on the world we live in using sifi as a mode of discussion.