Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Delights

'Tis the season for really cheesy Christmas movies on Liftime and ABC Family. Most of the movies have something to do with Santa being ill or missing and unable to fulfill his duties, so his wayward child takes over and learns a life lesson which inevitably makes them a better person. Can I get a side of hot cocoa with that?

Last night Janell and I sat upon the couch next to the lit Christmas tree and proceeded to watch Mario Lopez and Melissa Joan Hart in Holiday in Handcuffs. Oh yes we did watch it! I'll be honest, I forced Janell to watch it with me. It was predictably cute. And predictably, Mario Lopez had a scene in which he happened to be without a shirt. Merry Christmas to me! A.C. Slater is in fine form. Dancing with the Stars treated you right! A note to the readers: I did NOT shed a tear.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Katy, Katy. When I got your message I almost choked on my coffee. (decaf) When Russ and I saw the ad for that LifeTime movie we immediately began ragging on how good ole A.C. Slater sure must be hurting for some movie roles. And M.J. Hart looked rode hard and put up wet in the commercials.

To be honest, I just cannot stand Mario Lopez at all. Shirt on or off - just pull it up over his mouth.

I will not poke fun at you any longer, however, for we all know my penchant for bad tv. I mean, I watched the entire season of "The Pickup Artist" and both seasons of "Flava of Love."

Katy said...

Beckles, I fully admit that watching this movie was in bad taste...but I couldn't help myself! And you're right. You do watch some pretty bad t.v.

Remember the days of Trading Spaces and 90210 24/7?