Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dream Weaver

It's interesting that my little brother, Andrew, just wrote this blog about thinking. I am an avid thinker and day-dreamer. I'm probably more of a day-dreamer than a thinker. Sometimes it can be good: Day-dreaming about scenes, acting success, athletic acheivement, what to wear with my patton-leather red wedges (my cute new navy suit, of course!). And sometimes it can be bad: Dreaming about the man of my dreams. Seriously, who could ever live up to that? So I am resigned to do my darndest to live my life instead of day-dream it.

I'm sure my thoughts will still consist of wonderful nuggets like, "Sometimes I want to take a straw and my Oreck and give myself homemade liposuction."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you like to live in your head because...

A) Everyone knows you?

B) You are very popular?

C) Everyone likes you?

D) All of the above?

:-) P2