Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding Bells

I am one excited girl to be able to bring you such happy news! My cousin, Jessie, and her boyfriend, Jay, got engaged this weekend up in Door County! I am so excited to welcome Jay into the extended family. He has no idea what's ahead of him in regards to the family reunion. All I know is that I want him on my sand castle team. He'll add a little artistic touch.

I'm sad to lose Jess as a roommate. We're trying to convince Jay to move into her tiny little room. We'd be one happy family!

We wish you the best Jess & Jay!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yea Jess!!! So happy for you, can't wait for the wedding!!

Lindsay

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! That makes me happy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wahoo!! because i am not a blogger so Jessie doesn't let me post on her blog... i will air my excitement and congratulations through this venue! Hurrah!!! Couldn't be any happier!

Katy said...

And I heard congratulations are in order for you and Taylor! I am thrilled for you Stacy! Another little baby for the family reunion :-) We'll be like an ant colony.

Heidi said...

Oooh....an ant colony is a great idea for a sand sculpture, is it not?

Jess Lindsay said...

:P !! Thanks for the lovely announcement on KTONTHELOOSE! :) :):) and thanks to everyone for the congrats! Yippie!