Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Erin!

Happy 30th Birthday to my amazing sister, Erin! We're celebrating the love, joy, laughter and warmth she brings to everyone who knows her! Last night the family got together for a birthday dinner at my parents house. I even attended via iChat. They placed me on the table and I watched them eat delicious TexMex. I was glad just to be a part of the celebration.

I love my sister dearly and she is one of the most hilarious, fun and generous people I know. She has such a servant's heart. She'll do things for people I would never do because she's so filled with love.


So celebrate her today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dare anyone to meet Erin, talk with her a few minutes, get to know her for that long and then try not to like her. It is impossible to resist her charm and that great smile of hers!

She is just a great young lady and I too wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. :-)

P2

Martha said...

I love my Erin and miss her every day since she's in Texas and I'm in Arkansas!
Martha

Anonymous said...

Your Dad and I are such incredibly blessed parents. To have to daughters that not only love each other, but LIKE each other and APPRECIATE each other is quite a feat, and not one that we take credit for.
Blessings to you both, our precious girls.
Love,
Mom