Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ode to Me and Andrew












You know how people like to take pictures of "family groups" on vacations? Well, Andrew and I don't have a family group so we usually end up in pictures. Or if one of us is trying to take a picture of another at one of the sites, a polite person will come up and say, "Let me take a picture of the both of you." "Um, yeah, sure, okay." So basically, we have a ton of pictures of just the two of us. Finally, after we mountain biked, Andrew said, "And here we have finally completed all of our honeymoon activities." Can you tell which picture is the most honeymoon of all? Yes, so can we. That's when we stopped taking the pictures. I promised him that when I get married, he can still be in all our photos.

Click here for his account of the trip.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your pictures are amazing. I want a brother! I'm jealous!

Heidi said...

Very good pictures! I like the honeymoon comment. A friend of mine recently went on a trip with her brother in Europe and everyone kept asking if they were on their honeymoon. So you're not alone! And Andrew, I like the haircut. You're looking quite mature these days.

Anonymous said...

You both look like you are having blast. Isn't it great having a family to share this kind of vacation?

P2

Beck said...

I love this post. And Drewdle is looking so old - of course, you're looking so youthful.

Missie said...

Cute couple...of siblings! Looks like a great time! I think a Honeymoon would have to add something really special to beat this trip!