Monday, June 23, 2008

More from the Grand Tetons





Todays hike was to Taggert Lake in the Tetons. It was a beautiful easy three mile hike through the meadows. This is the way to get your exercise! Then I follow up that exercise with the practice of eating everything in sight. I need to get a grip.

Our first day of fly-fishing is tomorrow! Dad just told us that we need to be "in the car and rolling" at 6:30 a.m. Ugh! I'm already tired just thinking of it. But a day on the river beats a day in the cubicle any day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! if it looks this amazing in the pics, i can only imagine what it's like in person! adding this destination to my list...

Beck said...

It's too much! I'm going to go outside and beat my head against the hard, hot cement and curse the fact that I haven't seen mountains in over a year!

ps: but it's no Beaver's Bend.