Thursday, June 19, 2008

Onward to Jackson Hole, WY

First of all, how insane was Nigel last night on SYTYCD? Secondly, Mary was looking...like she popped out of the Flintstone's cartoon and had her hair crimped. Thirdly, I just love this show.

Now that that's over, let's move on...

Saturday morning I leave for Jackson Hole, Wyoming where I'll meet up with my family for a week long trip in the mountains and on the river. I CANNOT wait and am trying really hard not to think about it. It doesn't help that Patrick just called and asked if I'd be interested in camping overnight in the Grand Tetons. Ummm, yello...sign me up! I haven't researched much about Jackson Hole. I want to be surprised by it. I know it will take my breath away. People who have been there gasp when I tell them where I'm going all next week. I take that as a good sign.

Packing is always an issue. Warmer clothes during the day and a few things for the cool air at night. I asked Alicia what to pack and she responded with, "Anything that says North Face." Oh, gotcha.

I'll basically be out of blog commission next week. You may be saying, "But Katy, you've kind of been out of commission all the time lately." I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I'm not measuring up to your incredibly high expectations! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!! Whew! I feel better. Don't you?

I love you and I know you love me. Hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't there some kind of actors truism about you only being as good as your last acting job?

So, I only judge you to make you better. ha! ha!

Next week will be different without a trip into Katy's head and world everyday.

Maybe I will survive.

Maybe we all will. ;-)

Hope you enjoy the time away. (i am betting you will)

P2

saradgoldberg said...

Seriously. Mary looked incredible horrible. Doesn't she have a stylist that knows better! I love that show.

And I've been meaning to tell you I'm running again!! 10Ks so far, but I'm dreaming of a 15K trail run...

After almost 4 years I still miss running with you, though.