Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fly-Fishing Day 2






Dad and I took to the river together on our second day of fly-fishing. Last time we fished together he stole all my fish because he was in the front of the boat. He was much better at sharing this time around. I think I caught around 20 fish! That's a record for me. Again I caught another 17 inch trout. Dad caught a 19 inch brown trout. We were very impressed!


Excitement of the day: Chris and Andrew were stripping in a fish when they heard loud flapping noises. The look up and a bald eagle can swooping down three feet from them. Apparently he wanted the fish too. They claim that there was a seven foot wingspan. I'll choose to believe it.


Quote of the day: "Katy, can I take your sunscreen with me on my boat." "Um, no, I need it." "But I have more to preserve." "What do you need to preserve?" "I need to preserve my sexiness!" "Of course you do."

No comments: