Friday, March 24, 2006

March Madness Update

I, Katy, am ranked second in the NCAA tournament challenge. Maybe I should clarify, I'm ranked second out of the little group my brothers friends started. The fact that I went from twelfth to second in a matter of hours is A MIRACLE!!! They've been exchanging emails back and forth, trash talking. But now look who's on top! Oh no. I think I just jinxed myself. I hope I don't have to eat those words. Dear Lord, I pray that I don't have to eat those words.

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

SO SAD...SO very sad that Duke lost last night. Poor J.J. Reddick had the worst game of his entire college career and it was the last game of his entire college career, too. You just gotta feel some pity for the man.

having said that...you go, girl. Rock those brackets and show those boys you know what's up.

I say throw in a little trash talk of your own while you can. If the chance passes and you don't win, you will have missed such a golden opportunity to gloat over boys and their sports brackets.