Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Second City Graduation




It's official, I am finally a graduate of The Second City Conservatory! We even had a graduation ceremony. There really wasn't anything ceremonial about the graduation. There was a short beer and pizza party afterwards and then we walked across the stage to shake a few hands and receive a t-shirt. Then we got kicked out so they could clean up. The best part of the night was celebrating with everyone. The experience was great but it's the people that really made the difference. It's great to look back and see how much we've grown as performers and friends.

Our last show was a perfect ending to the run of REBIRTH performances. We just wanted to have fun and I think we did. Our scenes were still fun to watch and continue to make me laugh even though I've seen them a thousand times. As an ensemble member I noticed small changes that made the scenes even better. We're proud of our performance and think we have every right to be proud.

Thank you to everyone who walked with me during this journey. You're as much a part of this as the people on the stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Do I look like dorktard (so not PC - what's wrong with me) in this pic or what???? Hilarious.

keep rockin it!