Friday, March 24, 2006

My Future

My dad mailed me this newspaper clipping in the mail. I just received it yesterday. Along with it came a post-it that reads, "Kathryn, What a great horoscop - we're not supposed to believe in them - but whatever!"

Here it is:
IF MARCH 12 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: Singer, actress, performer Liza Minelli shares
your birthday. You have style! You're bold, daring and original. You don't do
things halfway. Furthermore, you have the courage to take a risk. These
qualities make you attractive to others. (Actually, you amaze them.) Always
trust your enthusiastic impulses. You might experience a change in this coming
year.

Isn't that just GREAT? I read this and think, "DANG! I wish this really was me!" So the conclusion is that I need to take more risks this year. I just mailed out my headshot/resume to some agents. Isn't that a risk? I risk rejection. Isn't it a risk to be associated with Liza Minelli? I rest my case.

No comments: