Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My Present to Myself

Did I want to by myself a piece of silver jewelry from Tiffany's? Or how about a spa package from the Red Door spa? Maybe I could have donated extra money to World Vision so the children could be fed. But what did I decide to buy myself in celebration of the Big 3-0? Eye Cream. Now I've been wearing eye cream for a good 5 years or more. No longer will the Walgreen's selection suffice. I need the hard core, heavy duty, make me look young and keep me young looking product! One little bottle cost me $45. I'm going to have to pick up a second job in order to keep myself young looking. It's so tough being a woman. sigh. But I did qualify for a free gift! Ah, sweet justification.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not fair. you either post a link or i'm gonna have a seizure wondering what new eye cream I'm missing out on.