Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Connor and Me


I finally got to meet Connor last weekend. I have to admit that he stole my heart right away. Erin and Chris let me spend the night at their house Thursday so Connor and I could hang out all night. I only lasted until 12:30 before falling asleep. He's too much of a night owl for me. He slept right on my chest with his head under my chin for almost two hours. When he and Erin drove away on Sunday night I almost cried. It made it really hard to leave Texas this time. This just means I'll have to visit more often! I am already planning on going back for Memorial Day. I am always in awe of how my family loves each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would explain guys with Easter Baskets on their heads? :-)

The Mitchells said...

I love that Becky and Russ made the Orender family photo.

Anonymous said...

doesn't everyone wish they could make the Orender family photo?