Thursday, April 27, 2006

MASHER does Me

Jessie had the luxury of using M.A.S.H.E.R to give me peace about my future. I mean who wouldn't want to spend summers in a double-wide with Mark Ruffalo?

Katy marries Mark Ruffalo, both naked, with 500 of her closest friends and family attending, at a beach in San Francisco. They reside in an apartment with their 1 child (not named Aristotle) on the hot beaches of So. Cal.! She gets around in her lexus SUV when she's not at home
writing harlequin novels. In the summer the R's can be found in their
double wide at Lincoln Love Trailer Park in Decatur. If you would
like to contact the couple they will be arriving home next week from their honeymoon of love in Croatia. [written by Cousin Jessie]

Hello future husband who is already married to another woman. I'm hoping he's mormon.

2 comments:

sweetpea said...

Katy,

Don't ask how I found this. :)

I can't believe you're in Chicago. Good for you!!



-Jana

Kellsey said...

Mark is quite the hotty--he looks somewhat like a young brando in this pic, too.