Friday, April 28, 2006

Please Forward

I've added a tickity-tic-ticker to my blog this week. Now I can track how many people visit my blog to see if I actually have any readers! Wouldn't you know it that it's only been a couple of days and I've already had 150 visits? I know! I too am shocked. And the cool part is that not quite all of them have been from me!

Would you be a kind dear and forward this web address to any and everyone you know and just tell them how much you just laugh and laugh and laugh when you read my site. You can also tell them it will make them feel better about themselves and even make them feel even smarter. And if we all felt better and smarter there's no telling what we could accomplish!

There's a fun new feature too. Just click on the little envelope by the comments section and you can email whatever friends you may have easily.

Thank you so very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want more pics!