Tuesday, July 17, 2007

7 in 7

Last night I had an audition for 7 in 7. Basically it's seven plays in seven days. They audition, cast, rehearse and perform the plays seven days later. I was cast to play opposite Zach (you may remember him from Heavy) in an original play by Nick Izzo called "Everything in 150 Pages." I play a college girl, Rachel (YESSS! I still look young enough to play a college-aged girl) and Zach plays my best friend. Basically it's revealed that we've both liked each other for a long time. We give each other a big on-stage smooch. Glad my dad won't be there, otherwise you would hear a big "GEEEEEEZZZZZZ Kathryn!" from the audience.

What: 7 in 7
When: Monday, July 23
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Where: Live Bait Theater 3914 N. Clark St.
Cost: $7

1 comment:

William A. Orender said...

haha good ol' dad and his predictability...beautiful isnt it? I miss you so much Katy!!! Can't wait for X-Games sis!