Friday, July 27, 2007

Can You Hear Me?































Last night at our Heavy rehearsal we found our way into a recording studio. We've finally found a key that works for me and I am no longer straining to hit the notes. Watch out Kelly Clarkson, here I come.

We also worked on turning one of our scenes into a full voice over scene. We were crying laughing at the taping so hopefully it will translate nicely on the stage.

As musical jokes abounded last night there was one that stuck out. "You know Katy, she's sharp...and flat." Thanks. Thanks a lot.

3 comments:

CrazyJohn said...

When/Where are you putting up Heavy again? Let me know... I'll be emailing you soon.

Kellsey said...

Truly, Katy--you are so cute!

William A. Orender said...

well there u go again, talking about your boobies haha u haves problem. Love ya sis!!