Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 2007 Playlist

I always like knowing what music other people like to listen to during their waking hours. Here's my latest playlist. You can see that I'm really enjoying The White Stripes, Ryan Adams, Patty Griffin and The Weepies.
  1. No Bad News by Patti Griffin
  2. The City by Acute
  3. Say It to Me Now from the Once Soundtrack (Yes, I'm still obsessed)
  4. Citywide Rodeo by The Weepies (Thanks Erin for the introduction)
  5. Chocolate by Snow Patrol
  6. Trapeze by Patty Griffin
  7. Lilac Wine by Jeff Buckley
  8. Gotta Have You by The Weepies
  9. Welcome Me by the Indigo Girls
  10. Dogs by Damien Rice
  11. Follow by Brandi Carlile
  12. Hypnotized by Ani Difranco
  13. History of Us by the Indigo Girls
  14. Falling Slowly from the Once Soundtrack
  15. Best I Ever Had by Gary Allan
  16. World Spins Madly by The Weepies
  17. Everybody Knows by Ryan Adams
  18. Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins (We sang this loud and clear in the suburban in Montana)
  19. We're Going to Be Friends by The White Stripes
  20. Who Knew by Pink (I know, but I like it)
  21. Change by Tracy Chapman
  22. Moon Song by Patty Griffin
  23. Can I Stay by Ray LaMontagne
  24. Two by Ryan Adams
  25. Nobody Knows Me At All by The Weepies
  26. Prickly Thorn, But Sweetly Worn by The White Stripes
  27. Oh My God, Whatever, Etc. by Ryan Adams
  28. The Same Boy You've Always Known by The White Stripes
  29. Everyone's Beautiful by Waterdeep
  30. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own by U2
  31. Baby Can I Hold You by Tracy Chapman

I hope you are able to enjoy some of these song. I highly recommend all of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you totally owe me a mix tape.

Katy said...

You're right. You've introduced me to many a fine song. Thanks for the reminder beckles :-)

Music is the best gift EVER! That and a new pair of shoes.

Jolene Turner said...

That's a long morning! I love the music, but man when I wake I have time for about three songs.... and they'd better be super mellow so I can still sleep while I apply my mascara!

Miss you too! Let's do lunch.

Katy said...

It's because I run freakishly long distances in the morning. Not really every morning. And I actually meant "hours when people are awake" or something like that.

I used to fall asleep to the "Little Mermaid" soundtrack when I was in Junior High.