Sunday, November 04, 2007

My First Visit with Archer






I am having major withdrawals now that I'm home. I couldn't stop staring at Archer's sweet little face and those tiny little lips! His dark long hair is amazing. We're thinking it will probably fall out and blonde little curls will come in its place, but you never know.

Erin is doing great. She is an amazing mother. Mom is staying at her place for a week helping her out. I helped out for two nights by sleeping on the couch and making occasional comments without opening my eyes. I don't know how she does it. I was so tired sleeping on the couch that the thought of waking up made me want to puke. Being a mother isn't for wimps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Totally understand the withdrawal. Hang in there!! :-)
jenna