Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pole Position





Saturday I went to the Nascar Busche series race at the Texas Motor Speedway. I'm a fan. I loved it! Patrick answered all 1,425 of my questions with incredible patience and now I can speak the lingo.

I was looking at the huge pole by the track and noticing the positions of the drivers - their position on the pole - their pole position. I looked at Patrick and said "POLE POSITION! Oh my gosh! I'm 31 years old and have just realized for the first time that the arcade game pole position referred to 'POLE POSITION!' Seriously, my world was just rocked." I shock myself sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So. Emily McKeaigg and I were talking about how good Patrick looks in the above photo...and we both agreed - now hear us out - that Patrick looks alot like the guy who won The Biggest Loser a few years ago...the wrestler dude. Especially in this pic...see? So cute!

http://www.soapdom.com/upload/PAS_Wk-3-13-06_BiggestLoserWinners.jpg