Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Survey Says!

Who hasn't taken one of these surveys? This has been sent around today by my high school friends. Get to know me!

Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know... And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Send It Back!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandmother
was Mary Kathryn (or was it Mary Kay?)...hence my name. And my dad also
really liked the movie, "The Sullivan Brothers," about
5 brothers who went off to WWII on the same ship and
all died. One of them left behind a wife, Mary
Kathryn. Sounds promising.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably
during some holiday commercial involving Folgers
coffee and Peter coming home from college.



3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do like my
handwriting but only with the Pilot G-2 pen. I'm a
walking commercial.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I'm not
a vegan because I am a Texan, an American and I love
Jesus. My favorite lunchmeat is an 8oz. filet mignon
on wheat bread with mayo. (This was said in jest as a response to a friend who claims he's a "vegan.")

5. DO YOU HAVE Children? Not that I'm fully
aware of.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE
FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely. Everyone wants to
have beautiful friends.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See above.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I want to say yes.
But then the responsible side of me takes over and
then statistics and the words "health insurance" and
"deductible" cross my mind.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? cinnamon
toast crunch - but I never eat it.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM
OFF? Never. I'm lazy.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? You have
no idea the strengh these biceps hold.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM/Sherbet/Gelato? Where do I begin! Today I
say I love Ben & Jerry's half baked.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile

15. RED OR PINK? Red - my favorite color

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAV. THING ABOUT
YOURSELF? perfectionism which leads to fear
which leads to fear of failure which leads to life
paralysis which leads to regrets.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my family, no
doubt

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO
YOU? Yessssssssssssssssss

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU
WEARING? a really fabulous gray pair from Express
that can be washed and dried...and don't need ironed.
And they are stretchy.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chipotle...hence the stretchy pants

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
other people typing and breathing

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD
YOU BE? pistachio green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? My parents house. Warm
cookies. John Freida's Brilliant Brunette shampoo on
freshly washed hair. Babies!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love you all!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NFL/College Football. And ice skating!

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown - Mahogany?

28. EYE COLOR? brown - Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

30. FAVORITE FOOD? It's currently between Gold Fish, Ben & Jerry's and Guacamole

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I HATE scary movies. I have a crazy enough imagination as it is!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? At the movie theater - Into the Wild with Marissa. Whoa, is that intense. At home? Ahem...Ice Princess with some teeny boppers who are "hollywood IT girls" (whatever that means). It was the only thing on and I secretly LOVE teenage drama chick flicks.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT/BLOUSE ARE YOU WEARING? Light pink sweater

34. SUMMER/FALL/SPRING OR WINTER? Texas = spring, Chicago = summer, Colorado = winter (I love to ski)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Can I say both?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ben and Jerry's. Do I need to keep repeating myself?

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I want each and every one of you to respond!

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one will disappoint me!.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Emperor's Children by Claire Messud.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell something

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch t.v.! But if I could have watched anything it would have been Project Runway. I love that show.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Babies laughing. They make my world go round!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Definitely the Beatles. I can sing them all. Has anyone seen Across the Universe? Quirky movie...which means I loved it.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make my nose look like it's on the side of my face.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Atlanta, Georgia

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This exact same survey was just filled out my immediate family. Funny thing, that internet.

Anonymous said...

Are you enjoying "The Emperor's Children"? I read it over Dow's wedding weekend. Call me and tell me what you think...curious.