Friday, November 30, 2007

Sweet Victory!

You can't get much better than the Cowboys/Packers game last night. It's just a shame most people didn't get to see it (NFL Network). It's great to see Romo living up to his new contract. And is it just me or does T.O. seem to be a whole new person - on the field and off the field? He did get a little of his show-boating in with the popcorn stunt, but it made me laugh...and really crave popcorn.

Poor Brett Favre. I had hoped he could play the rest of the game for two reasons. One - I like him. It's almost as if Troy Aikman was still playing. And two - AaronRodgers came in the game and almost scared me.

Speaking of Rodgers - the big talk of the game was that he looked almost exactly like the lead singer of Creed, Scott Stapp.




Am I right or am I right? (Note: this is a picture of Scott Stapp. I couldn't find the look-a-like picture to post). Then I found out why after reading Jaime Aron's article on the game:

Look for the shaggy-haired Rodgers to get a haircut soon. He vowed not to trim it until he threw a touchdown.

Go Cowboys! 11-1. Playoffs guaranteed!

3 comments:

Patrick & Alicia said...

Katy,

You are hilarious - I was thinking the exact same thing last night. One gift that the Orenders posses is the ability to match-up anyone in this world with the celebrity that they look the most like. Is there a way we can make money with that?

Post a pic of Rogers so folks can see the simularities.

love ya,

patricio

Beck said...

Totally agree!

dawn said...

Katy-We went to the game and it was fabulous! My boys loved every minute of it. We were sad to see Farve hurt, though. Many former Cowboys were there because the honored them at halftime. It was way cool!