Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Do!

Beckles emailed me today and told me that she was feeling hormonal and therefore had the desire to plan my wedding today. By all means, go ahead. She sent me this addictive website that details different kinds of themed weddings. I don't really think about my wedding day but I couldn't resist this website.

My favorites are:

#118, #116, #113, #105, #88, #75, #73, #61, #44, #43, #20, #15 and #7. I'm seeing a theme of anything outdoors, quirky, rustic or vintage.

Oh this is too much fun = trouble.

3 comments:

Beck said...

Welll, I asked you to pick A favorite, not so much 13 of them. But, you know, it's cool. We all get carried away when it comes to weddings. I have to say, of the ones you chose, I loved the Montana wedding (#44). I smell destination nuptuals!

Heidi said...

Yeah, that site is dangerous. I'll have to save it for later! I just needed to say that of your picks, of course I love the Northern MN wedding with the birch bark candles and thrift store dessert plates. Love it!

Anonymous said...

There's also this fabulous wooded yard in Frisco, TX. It's outdoors and rustic...could be made to be vintage and quirky! But I'll show up wherever you and your one-and-only decide to be.
Love, love,
Mom