Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bathing John Malkovich



This video disturbed me to no end for the following reasons:

1. It confirms the fact that John Malkovich is getting older...and has a borderline case of man-boobs.

2. The bathtub is way too small for grown men. Is there actually water in the tub?

3. I'm obsessed with the question, "Are they really naked?"

4. John Malkovich seems to have no problem with a man sitting close behind him, washing his hair and asking him questions.

5. They need candles in order to create a little ambience and warmth.

6. John Malkovich lost 60 pounds in 60 days eating only jello. I don't have the discipline. I would be a raging, desperately-in-need-of-a-shower girl.

7. They performed THE WORST IMPROV SCENE EVER! John Malkovich as a McDonalds employee?

8. I felt a little dirty watching it.

9. It made me want to get my hair cut so I could have someone else wash my hair.

10. Why didn't I think of this first!

4 comments:

Kellsey said...

Hey, katy,
I was talking with my dad and told him your fam was in BC. He got excited and wanted their contact info. Do you have it? Also, since I have recently had to replace the hard drive on my computer, I don't have your email address anymore. If you've got mine, could you email me with your parents' info?

thanks!
Kellsey

Katy said...

Hi Kellsey! I emailed you but don't know if its the correct address. If you didn't get it, you can email me. My email is my name, all in lowercase letters (no punctuation) @yahoo.com.

Katy said...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/128808/page/1

Here's an awesome interview with Craig Bierko who gave John Malkovich a sponge bath. Enjoy!

JASClark said...

I saw this clip and thought JM must have been stoned or something. Actually, fist I thought that must not be him, but it has to be.

Read the article in the link - interesting.