Monday, March 31, 2008

Keep It. My Treat.

Saturday night I attended my first Chicago Bulls game at the United Center. The Bulls walked away with a victory. Maybe I should attend games more often. Perhaps their win is contingent upon my presence. They need me!

Sitting between Alyson and Kelly, I decided to have a post-hot dog with mustard piece of gum. I opened the little Orbit pack and out slid one of the pieces and it fell to where it was sitting between the back of the chair of the person in front of me and her back. She obviously felt it. She turned around to see what it was and leaned forward. The gum then dropped beyond the back of her pants and into her crack. OH MY LORD! Thankfully she was gracious and said, "I don't think you'll be wanting to have this back." I said, "You're right. You keep it. My treat."

5 comments:

Stephen, Whitney, Olivia Jane, Marshall Wood, and Stephen Bauer said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Wish I could have been there to see it and laugh really hard! LOVE YOU!!!!

lindsay said...

THAT is a great story!

Jana said...

well, THAT made me laugh out loud.

Beck said...

I just snarfed.

Anonymous said...

You are making this story up, right? This doesn't happen to people in real life.

Oh wait, we are talking about you. I forgot.

Brave, Katy, very brave!
:-)
P2