Sunday, March 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Liam!




Happy Birthday to the silliest, giggliest and most entertaining of nephews! Liam turned one yesterday and had his first bite of birthday cake. It looks like he enjoyed it. Here's a few pictures from the past year.

Today was his birthday party but Connor celebrated his second amongst family and friends. I was fortunate enough to iChat with the family during his party so I got to say hello to friends and neighbors I don't get to see enough of these days. Patrick pushed the computer along the floor so Liam could chase it. He kept saying "hi" over and over again. Heart melting! Then Erin told me that Connor said my name a couple of days ago! The first time I hear him say my name my head will explode with excitement! And of course little Archer could not be any cuter. I was the virtual attendee at the party and I was so thankful to get to be a part of it.

No comments: