Thursday, March 06, 2008

Beau-RED

Just a few things:

1. I was up until 1:00 a.m. last night. Why? I had to watch the Project Runway Finale of course! Yay Christian Siriano! He's pretty fantastic (I refuse to use "fierce" here). But I absolutely LOVED Jillian's collection. I would wear her clothes in a heartbeat! Jillian, let's be friends.

2. It's snowing in Texas. Yeah, you heard me right. Too bad my aunt left sunny Chicago to visit my parents in snowy Dallas.

3. LOST tonight! Enough said.

4. What do I want for my birthday? All I could come up with was new pajamas which basically means a tank top. Oh and some shoes. And I must not forget that my parents already got me a freakin' awesome trench coat.

5. I could use a nap right about now.

6. Why am I retaining water in my hands? Our office is so stinkin' dry.

That's it. I've got nothing for you today. So keep your chin up and maybe I'll have some entertainment for you tomorrow. Jason told me Sunday that my blog entries aren't really all that interesting lately. Thanks Jason. You're special. And you had a good show last night.

2 comments:

The Mitchells said...

Well, I think you are super interesting...and I read your blog EVERY day so please keep it up.

Anonymous said...

My self-worth is determined solely on whether I make it into Katy's blog that week.