Thursday, December 01, 2005

Belly


It appears that over Thanksgiving I am either going to be giving birth to a child or I ate too much. Seeing as the first would have to be a virgin birth, it's probably the latter.

I went shopping with my sister, Erin, for maternity clothes (may I remind you that they were for HER, not me). She could not be cuter being preggers. No doubt one of her boobs weighs as much as my head. Bless her heart. After much laughter and tears (sometimes both at the same time) we finally found some great clothes that don't make her look like a ho. She was a great sport.

I'm thinking that I may want to purchase some of those maternity jeans after my Thanksgiving binge. I mean, who would really notice? Only I would really know. But then again, it may allow me to continue on this path to destruction.

One of the girls I work with works right near the kitchen and I have to pass by her office every time I enter. I'm seriously thinking of buying her a taser gun to shoot me anytime I venture into the kitchen for those "treats" that everyone keeps bringing around the holiday season. Seriously, I can hardly help myself. So I need other people to help me.

Tonight I went running. Last night I ate cookies and drank hot apple cider. I think I'm turning a corner. I'm not sure which corner exactly, but it's a corner.

No comments: